Chic Lyma

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lymarie. I am a Latina Plus Woman who loves style, fashion and loves to play with makeup!


Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fall Outfits and Trends

Hello Gorgeous!

Fall is here and I am loving it! The weather is changing, rainy days, cozy blankets and warm coffee, tea or hot chocolate...Apple or pumpkin picking... and the list of reasons why I love Fall keeps going. I can't forget to mention it is my anniversary month! so excited!

Well today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite trends this fall.

            • Oversize Cardigans are a must ! In neutrals or dark colors. 
            • Ankle boots are one of my favorites! Boots in general I must say. These ones are from Rocketdog footwear. They are boy inspired with a feminine touch! super cute!  
            • A big tote bag and Aviators from Quay 
This look is so cute, comfortable and affordable. Another favorite is the All black look! Black on black please every day! 

Black jeans, ankle boots, stripped tunic, choker, bun, lashes and lets go! It's an easy look and you'll look so put together. 
By the way it was pouring the day I wore this outfit! That's my honest expression of how  I felt. The weather played me. 



Hope you liked this looks. More to come! 

XOXO, 
ChicLyma 












No comments:

Post a Comment