Chic Lyma

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lymarie. I am a Latina Plus Woman who loves style, fashion and loves to play with makeup!


Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hello blue sunny skies!

Hello Dolls,

Welcome to my blog! Hope everyone is doing well! Here in Connecticut has been raining for weeks so finally last weekend the sun showed up and believe I was out and about enjoying it! :)

This is what I wore on Saturday for my in-laws Kitchen warming party. It was so much fun to see family and friends. I decided to go comfy and here I am wearing one of my favorite jeans!! The rock-stars skinny from Old Navy, they are the BOMB!!

This super cute sweater is from Old Navy got it on sale for like $9.99! Which I love lol Bought it 2X because I like loose fit on sweaters. My jeans are size 18 from Old navy too. I was a little skeptical on wearing this blue sweater with this earth brown color but when I saw it all together I loved it. Handbag is from Aldo's and shoes are White Mountain, got them at Marshals. I remember walking around the store and saw them and needed them, you all know that feeling! Right?




Hope you all love this outfit as much as I do! Let me know what you think! 

XOXO, 
         Lyma 



No comments:

Post a Comment