Chic Lyma

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lymarie. I am a Latina Plus Woman who loves style, fashion and loves to play with makeup!


Saturday, June 25, 2016

Recent Make up essentials


Hello Dolls,

Lately I've been investing more in my make up collection. It's so much fun!! Lately I am into the bronze glowing look. With the warm weather I want to look like the sun just kissed me. I will start with the products I am using to prep my face before applying make up.
The new Rainforest of the Sea collection from Tarte has been my go to. I use the "Drink of H2O" a hydrating boost that leaves my skin so soft and it smells so good. Then I spray the "Marine boosting mist" for a refreshing finish. I let it dry and start my face.

For the past 8 months I've been using the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. I have no words to describe this perfection! The coverage and how it feels on your skin is like wearing nothing, but covers everything! The one seen above is the light/neutral shade. I'm betting you've heard of this product already, there are plenty of great reviews on it. The bronzer in the picture is by Physicians Formula, the Bronze Booster in the shade light to medium.This bronzer is a mate bronzer with an airbrushing finish that it's to die for. I apply it using the Morphe M402  angle brush that gives you that soft bronze look.  Another favorite is the blush brush  by Morphe from the Elite collection the E4,which is an excellent brush.

Lately, another obsession of mine is "highlighting". I don't think a girl can ever have enough highlighters. With that said, YOU NEED the new Champagne Collection Face Palette! This palette is a Becca Cosmetics limited edition collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. She is one of my favorite makeup guru's. The blushes and highlights in this palette are beautiful and versatile. You can combine them or use them by themselves. It's just AMAZING! The packaging is a dream! I like to apply a liquid or cream highlighter before applying the powder highlight. The cream highlighter that I've been using lately is the Sonia Kashuk highlighter stick in the shade sparkling sands and it's absolutely beautiful (got it at Target). This product alone will give you a natural glow  that blends beautifully. I have also fallen hard for another favorite highlighter of mine from non other than  Angel Merino (known as Mac_Daddy)  called "Artist Couture" diamond glow powder. The shade "Gold Digger"  is seriously powerful. A small amount of this highlighter has the potential to blind the whole city with its glow! hahaha can you imagine that!? No, but seriously this powder gives you a very unique glow that will make the stars jealous!

And to finalize my list of products, my go to eye palette is the Too Faced Natural Eyes-The neutral eye shadow collection. These  9 shadows are so pigmented and blend so beautiful that you wont be able to live without them. You can create so many looks with this palette, from effortless day looks  to more dramatic night looks! It's a must have and what I like the most is the size of the palette, you can take it everywhere.

That's all for now...if you made it this far thanks for reading. I might have been all over the place, but I wanted to share with you my favorite products from the past months. Also, I would love to hear about your favorite makeup products, I'm looking for other brands and products to try. Makeup for me is fun and helps us accentuate our natural beauty. Have fun with it and find the products and styles that work best for you.

Stay Beautiful!

ChicLyma
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment