Chic Lyma

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lymarie. I am a Latina Plus Woman who loves style, fashion and loves to play with makeup!


Sunday, September 25, 2016

September Favorites

Latest favorites update  

I've been trying the #allnighterfoundation by @urbandecaycosmetics for a week and I AM LOVING IT!!!! My face looks flawless! ALL DAY! For#concealer I've been obsessed with #shapetape by @tartecosmetics  It gives you a smooth and all day coverage under your eyes! (No creasing) Its#amazing ❤️ and their boosting mist#rainforestofthesea is with me all the time to keepmy face #hydrated 💦
A few weeks ago I received my @toofaced #paletteby @nikkietutorials and I can't put it down! The pigments and how they blend is amazing!#nikkietutorialsxtoofaced 🎉 Of course#betterthansex mascara #waterproof is an all time favorite!
Last but not least... the @jouercosmetics#liquidlipstick (shades #twanyrose And#snapdragon 🐉) are sooo sooo smooth and feel so great on your lips! And can we talk about the smell??? I want to eat them! Delicioso!
Oh well here are some of my latest favorites, what are some of yours??? Let me know!
#makeup #powerofmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment